Mindfulness Retreat for Teachers and Social Workers
Friday, September 18 at 4:00 PM — Sunday, September 20 at 3:00 PM
- Retreat without stay: $250.00 per person; Early Bird is $225.00 per person by August 1st 2015
- Retreat with stay at Spring House at Fox Haven (sign up needed by August 18, 2015): $350.00
Note: 30 people maximum for this event.
Holistic Life Foundation. Inc. hlfinc.org (Baltimore, MD), Open Minds, Inc. (openmindspark.org) Michele Blumberg (Naropa University), and Heather Stang (Mindfulness and Grief) from the Frederick Meditation Center are combining forces to help teachers, coaches, and social workers to integrate mindfulness, social and emotional learning, into the curriculum and their daily life connecting mind, heart, and body.
What you will come away with:
- How to practice mindfulness in daily life (remembering this is a practice!)
- How to work skillfully with difficult emotions and thoughts
- How to shift from autopilot living into conscious living
- How to reduce limiting beliefs and mind patterns
- How to work with addictive behavior
- Change begins with the individual
- How to uncover our basic goodness, inner peace, and wisdom that you are born with.
Register with JoAnn at email@example.com
To learn more, including schedule details, visit the event page or contact Jan Hummer, Co-Founder/Director of Open Minds, inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org