ONLINE, September 18-November 6
6:00 - 7:00 PM EST
Facilitated by Heather Stang, Author of Mindfulness & Grief
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS NOW AVAILABLE - VISIT THE MEDITATION FOR GRIEF REGISTRATION PAGE FOR DETAILS
Includes Instant Access to the Meditation for Grief Online Group
Few of us are taught how to cope with day-to-day stress, much less grief. Fortunately, anyone can learn how to turn the stress switch to “off,” even during the most troubling of times. In this online meditation course and grief group, you will learn gentle movement, meditation and guided relaxation techniques to help you manage the changes you are experiencing in your life and in your body. Book discussion combined will practical instruction will help you mindfully attend to your loss - which is not about denying pain, but rather about creating space in your heart and life to be present and nurture yourself no matter what arises.
- Ease the physical symptoms of grief
- Calm your mind and help you regulate difficult emotions
- Improve your present moment awareness
- Increase compassion toward yourself and others
- Help you make meaning from your loss
- Develop your new self-narrative for moving forward
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THE MEDITATION FOR GRIEF ONLINE GROUP
This group is open to people who have experienced the death of a loved one. You do not need to be a Buddhist, have a background in mindfulness meditation or yoga, be physically fit, or subscribe to any particular set of spiritual beliefs to benefit from this mindfulness for grief course. If you are under the care of a medical or mental health professional, obtain their approval before joining this group.
ABOUT THE MEDITATION FOR GRIEF ONLINE PROGRAM
This program has three components:
- Online self-paced instructional videos, guided meditation and journaling prompts based on the best-selling book, Mindfulness & Grief.
- Comment section for each instructional component, so you can share your experience with the group and ask any questions you have about the practice.
- Weekly group calls facilitated by author Heather Stang, which may be accessed via your computer or by phone. Turning your video on is always optional.
You will also receive compassionate guidance from Heather while joining a community of like-minded people.
If you have any questions, call Heather Stang at 240-397-8080.
REGISTER FOR THE MEDITATION FOR GRIEF ONLINE PROGRAM